This versatile and stylish crossbody bag is made from our buttery-soft Bottle Nappa Japanese cowhide, and is big enough to comfortably fit your wallet, phone, keys, and glasses.
It has an additional zip pocket on the back, and naturally folds over when not too full. The adjustable shoulder strap is 130cm (51”), and can be detached so the bag can also be used as a clutch. Choose your hardware colour from Rose, Gold, or Silver (Pictured with Rose).
Handmade in Sydney, Australia.
- A fold over crossbody bag with a printed cotton lining, with an external zip pocket.
- Pictured with rose hardware and indicative lining. (*Linings may vary).
- A Japanese full-grain, semi-aniline leather, with a natural milled finish.
- Being a full-grain leather, it will have variations in texture. This should be seen as a mark of quality, and an indication that you have not purchased a corrected leather.
- Width: 28cm / 11"
- Height: 16cm / 7" (27cm / 11” high when unfolded)
We recommend always applying a waterproofing spray before use, and respraying your bag at least every four weeks. Choose a spray that is suitable for leather and suede.
Clean the bag using leather cleaning wipes when necessary, and let dry naturally.
After the first six months, and twice yearly after that, a leather conditioner can be applied and rubbed in with a soft, colourfast cloth. (Be sure to test on an inconspicuous place first).